Follow our easy 4-step process to buy gold or silver bullion and store it in our highly secure vault.
Step 1 – The Quote
- You request a quote.
- We email you the quote valid for 1 hour.
- You confirm the purchase within 1 hour.
- We make an appointment with you to visit Commonwealth Vault and pay for the bullion.
Step 2 – The Purchase
- You visit Commonwealth Vault and set up a Commonwealth Bullion account.
- You provide photo ID, such as passport or drivers licence.
- You pay for your bullion via Eftpos, cash, bank cheque, or credit card ( surcharge applies).
- You sign a purchase order for your bullion.
- We give you a receipt confirming the purchase.
Step 3 – The Delivery
- We let you know when your bullion has been delivered to Commonwealth Vault (takes 5 to 10 working days).
- We store your bullion in our highly secure vault until you are able to visit.
- We make an appointment with you to visit Commonwealth Vault and transfer your bullion to your safe deposit box.
Step 4 – The Storage
- You bring your photo ID and receipt to Commonwealth Vault.
- You physically take possession of your bullion and transfer it to your personal safe deposit box.